'A snapshot of the marine industry today'
As part of its portfolio of information PAL is pleased to produce a shipping industry bulletin three times a year focussing on the following main topics:
- UK seafarer wage settlement information. This includes details of recent, publically published, pay settlements and offers
- A pair of graphs showing wage trends for the past six years of Masters and 2nd Officers serving on wet and dry vessel types. A different nationality of seafarer features each issue. The wage
details are shown alongside country specific inflation figures
- An overview of the world and UK economic outlooks
- An overview of notable developments by shipping sector
- A range of other shipping news is also included to enable shipping professionals to remain informed about the industry
- A series of tables / graphs are produced showing exchange rates of various currencies against the US dollar
The cost of subscribing to three issues of the PAL Bulletin over a 12 month period is currently £230. It is possible to buy a single issue at £80 and we would be delighted to hear from you if this
is of interest.